Welcome to Swept of Your Feet Aesthetics!
Update as of July 5th, 2020:
We are very excited to be giving you this information because we are in Stage 2 and are now taking appointments!!!! If we take all the suggested precautions we will be able to open up and keep you the client safe as well as Jennifer, Deb and I, and the Smith household.
In order to do this we have had to make significant changes… because of Covid-19 we had to implement strict protocols that we have taken from the Ontario Government.
As a result we will be working fewer hours because of the cleaning, sanitizing and precautions we need to take and we are taking this very seriously. Until we surpass Stage 3, this is how we are keeping everyone safe.
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19, have come into contact with a sick person, or have not completed your quarantine we kindly ask you to cancel your apt. All guests will be screened upon arrival
- Upon arrival, please wait in your vehicle for the person ahead of you to leave safely, and all sanitation protocols to be completed. We will then come to get you.
- Please pack light. Bring only your essentials; method of payment, keys and cell phone if completely necessary. Leave your purse, jackets and drinks in the vehicle.
- When choosing a Pedicure with polish, please bring flip flops that are easy for us to put on and allow you to leave in a timely manner.
- A mask is a MUST!!! It will be worn while in the salon for your entire visit. If you do not have a mask, you may purchase one for $2.
- Please come alone to your scheduled appointment. Clients will not be permitted to bring any additional guests (No exceptions). Unfortunately at this time it means if two people would like a service at the same time they will be done in separate rooms.
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival at the designated station on the front porch. A clean wash area is provided for you as well and hand sanitizer is available throughout the salon. Personal gloves are not permitted. You can purchase a pair for $1 if desired to wear during your appointment, however with all the precaution we are taking they aren’t really necessary.
- Adhere to social distance protocol of 2 meters from other salon guests. We have set up 2 completely separate areas to minimize this happening, as well as tiered appointment times.
- Molly and Faith will still want to greet you!! They miss you so much. We do ask that you not touch them until you have sanitized, and for your own safety when you leave sanitize again.
- All surfaces, tools, towels are regularly disinfected.
- Need products to take home? Allow us to serve you!
- A CANCELLATION POLICY is now in effect. Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will result in 50% of the services booked that day charged at your next visit. No shows, 100% will be charged at next visit. This is very important; because of Covid-19 people really want appointment times which are limited. Therefore, if you cancel last minute and we cannot accommodate someone else…. We all lose! These charges obviously will not apply if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 and any illness. With that being said we want to protect our clients as well. If we ourselves or our family members are ill we will contact you and reschedule your appointment.
As a result of these changes all prices will increase. Please see our updated website (www.sweptoffyourfeet.ca) for this information. We hope you understand that this is necessary to support the increase in expense and labour to properly sanitize and protect both clients and ourselves. Payments for service will still be cash or e-transfer. All gift certificates we be honoured (no additional charges). We are pleased to have you as clients and thank you for your loyalty and cooperation in advance.
Lisa & Jennifer
Swept Off Your Feet